Saturday, August 20, 2011

Last days of summer.............................................................................................

Dude I am here to fully and completely fucking vent to the entire world. Today fucking blows so so so so so bad its the last party day for summer, school starts in two days, all out of weed, haven't seen anyone but my annoying siblings for about a week, and I just am done man. Done with life I wish I could go back and just alter time and space because everything would be better. You may ask but Infamous Priest your a senior shouldn't you have your own car??? No it got pushed aside due to the fact that my little brother and sister had to much of their own shit going on. And I am so glad that I go to a school that's on the complete other side of fucking town hooray!!! So to express my feelings here is one of my favorite songs called The Recluse (Nero Remix) En"fucking"joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment