Monday, August 15, 2011

I blame Wolfman Pat a.k.a Kiyo Wolf

Well hmm.... this is different speaking to a world that is unknown. A blog? What is the purpose of this so called blog? So that the world can see the views of a half white half black pothead high school senior who loves playing aqworlds and listening to dubstep??? Now who in their right mind would want to see this? Unless you aren't in your right mind like I am right now then sure go ahead waste the few meaningless minuets of your life wondering whether I need real help or not go ahead.... But you are going to miss those minuets while your lying in a hospital bed seeing this bright light with your family surrounding you clenching your hand for more time but it is to late you sat at your computer and actually took the time to read this expression of my views.... Don't you feel completely stupid? You should. Yea I am talking to you angry black man, and you tiny twelve year old Chinese genius who was beaten for getting a 98 on his math test, and to you Herbert the Pervert. Haha hmm been looking for the muscley armed paper boy... Anyways if you people wish to find solace in my chaotic blog be my guest. If you wish to suffer by reading my views of life then go ahead do it,but while your in the hospital don't message me about how you wasted time and want it back because all I wrote about was music, drugs, and AQWorlds  ok? Good now that we have got that settled I can talk about my first topic Kiyo Wolf a lonely warrior in the realm of Saffria slaying Red Dragons and an owner of a new blog on this website. He said to me "hey I started a blog you should read it and like comment on stuff!" and I was like that doesn't sound bad, actually that's pretty cool. So I was reading on his thoughts and his views and his feelings and his opinions and his post about our adventures in AQWorlds and all that jazz and I thought this is cool I wonder who else reads this besides me? So fast forward a few days I simply said why not put my views out there for some random creepy stalker person to read? and here I am sitting in my room with nothing to do, school starts in a week, and AQWorlds is not fulfilling my gaming needs very much so I am just about screwed and so are you, we all are.

P.S Wolfman this is for you.

3 comments:

  1. And I kiyo wolf will keep on blogging about random unknown subjects and fighting fierce beasts and terrible monsters in the land of saffria. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Battle On! (Artix)
    Me- I moderator just messaged be Battle On!
    Kiyo Wolf- Hmm... That's weird.
    Me- Its because my heals are so beast the game had to acknowledge them.
    Kiyo Wolf- Yea man we rape this game!
    Me- Indeed.

    ReplyDelete